Ph.D Candidate, Human-Computer Interaction
International Graduate Student Exchange
Sungkyunkwan University (성균관대학교), Seoul, South Korea.
M.S. Equivalent, Computer Science (Diplôme d'Ingénieur)
ESIEE Paris, Noisy-le-Grand, France.
Graduated with highest honors.
International Student Exchange
Seattle University, Seattle, WA. GPA: 3.81/4
Honors: President’s list for one quarter, Dean’s list for three quarters.
B.S. Equivalent, Mathematics and Computer Science
Université Paris-Est Marne-La-Vallée, Champs-sur-Marne, France.
Degree awarded for coursework completed at ESIEE Paris.
Research Assistant, Indiana University (IUPUI). Indianapolis, IN.
- Led a design team of four graduate students through three rounds of clinically-grounded design.
- Collaborated with a six-people research team from the Parkview Mirro Center for Research and Innovation to organize and facilitate 24 usability tests with older adults.
- Contributed to two research papers and is leading the publication of a peer-reviewed journal paper.
- Produced a mobile application prototype using iterative user-centered design processes.
- Wrote two evaluation protocols and created the material for participant recruitment.
- Led a team of four graduate students to evaluate prototype with 10 older adults.
- Led the publication of one peer-reviewed conference paper and one journal paper, and co-authored another journal paper.
- Reviewed 35 articles and produced a systematic review of passive sensing on mobile phones, published in a high-tier peer-reviewed medical informatics journal.
- Gave 3 poster and 1 podium presentations at national and international conferences.
Software Development Intern, DGAC (French Civil Aviation Authority). Bonneuil-sur-Marne, France.
- Designed and implemented a user-friendly web-based survey platform to collect the opinion of 36,000 European pilots, using Laravel and jQuery.
- Refactored and migrated a Visual Basic 6 application to VB.NET using suitable design patterns.
Web Development Intern, Selectra. Paris, France
- Used user-centered design and evaluation methods iteratively during development.
- Trained the 15 employees to use the platform.
Web Development Intern, EasyVista. Noisy-le-Grand, France
- Developed a website based on Drupal to host software manuals.
- Collaborated with a Product Manager on the website.
Seattle University Senior Project
Video streaming from a computer to an Android tablet, sponsored by Philips Healthcare.
- Developed a C++ application to stream a capture of the server's screen
- Collaborated with four other students on the ndroid application
Woopyl - Online music not detector
Online music note detector
- Interfaced MatLab-generated C++ code to the web application with Google Native Client for Chrome
Bilingual in English and native French. Two-year Japanese learner. Elementary German, Korean, and Spanish.